Bungee Bridge Address
Use this address for Googling or to find us using your car's GPS:NE Healy Rd. and NE Belvins Rd.
Amboy, WA 98601
Directions to Bungee Bridge from Seattle
Approximate drive time: 3 Hours
Here is how you get there....
(1) From Seattle take I-5 South to exit # 21 (Woodland, WA).
(2) The road will parallel the freeway south for approximately 1/4 to 1/2 mile (this is Pacific Ave).
(3) As you approach the first light, turn left (east) at the light crossing under I-5 and crossing Atlantic Ave.
(4) Important: After having crossed under the freeway, take your first (legal) right onto CC Street (before the ARCO station).
(5) You will immediately cross a bridge over the Lewis River, bear left coming off the bridge onto Hayes Road and follow the road (this road will become Cedar Creek Road just a few miles out of Woodland) toward Amboy, WA (approximately 15 miles).
(6) DO NOT turn into Amboy (on NE 221st & Cedar Cr. Rd.) but continue on road toward Chelatchie Prairie Store & Gas (approximately 3.5 to 4 miles past the turn for Amboy).
(6) Turn right at the Chelatchie Prairie Store (gas station) onto Healy Rd.
(7) Follow Healy Rd toward Tum Tum Mt. for approximately 2.2 to 2.3 miles. Please do not go into the rock pit that is off of Healy Rd.
(8) At the base of Tum Tum Mt. (Clear-cut pyramid shaped butte on your right). Look for a post on the left-hand side of the road topped with a red highway cone. (BUNGEE is written on the post and on the gate).
(9) Behind the post you will see our big black gate, our bridge is 1/4 mile down the road from the gate. The right side of gate will be unlocked during our jumps.
(10) Park your vehicle in the Bungee Parking lot to the right of the gate. You will have about a five minute walk down the private road to the bungee bridge.
*Please remember we do not have a credit card terminal at the bungee bridge.
|BUNGEE.COM - PO Box 121 - FAIRVIEW, OREGON 97024 USA - PHONE: (503) 520-0303|